Secta Hentai [MX]  

Retroceder   Secta Hentai [MX] > Secta Hentai [MX] > Hentai General > Juegos y CGs

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 15/04/18, 17:16:32   #2531
UpMaster
Secta God

Poder: 12
UpMaster is a name known to allUpMaster is a name known to allUpMaster is a name known to allUpMaster is a name known to allUpMaster is a name known to allUpMaster is a name known to all
Camp Pinewood - Updated - Version 1.0 Beta

You arrive at the summer Camp Pinewood, and realize you're the only man here.
Camp full of beautiful girls. Your goal is to find out what's happening in the camp and get laid

PLANNED SEXUAL CONTENT
- Anal
- Lesbian
- Voyeurism
- Group sex (MMF, MFF and more)
- BDSM (spanking, bondage, etc)

Platform: Windows/Mac/Android
Release Date: 15 April, 2018
Genre: Unity-3D, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Teen, Big Dick, Blowjob, Seduction, Parody, Voyeur, Wet Pussy, Blonde, Redhead, Fingering, Doggystyle, Milf, Parody, Cumshot, Handjob, Anal
Language: English
Size: 469 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 457 Mb - Mac Version
Size: 446 Mb - Android Version
Uncensored
rar arhove

Changelog 1.0 beta:

Stephanie (Lake) part may still cause freezes for some weird reason, i'm currently tracking a problem. Thank you for the feedback!

Replaced static scenes with animated:
Frankie (pussy fuck, ass fuck)
Gwen(TD)(titjob)
Gwen(BT)(titjob)
Kim(pussyfuck)
Jenny(pussy fuck)
Fixed:
Music
Jenny and Jessica returned
Other minor fixes..

Download:

Download - 1.4 GB
UpMaster no está en línea   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 15/04/18, 17:49:36   #2532
UpMaster
Secta God

UpMaster is a name known to allUpMaster is a name known to allUpMaster is a name known to allUpMaster is a name known to allUpMaster is a name known to allUpMaster is a name known to all
Hack’n Stalk 2 – Updated - Version 0.7.0 + Walkthrough

This is a sequel to the game Hack’n Stalk (released and completed earlier in 2017). This new game is an “expanded universe” where you’ll visit the city of Riverside, use your skills and high tech devices to corrupt a strict family into a naughty life style. As the first game, this one mixes elements of visual novels, RPGs, click and point adventures and action minigames.​

Windows
Updated: 4 April, 2018
Genre: Unity 3D, 3DCG, Animation, Voyeurism, Seduction, Corruption, Stalking, Visual novel, RPG, Blonde, Redhead, Sexy Lingerie, Big Dick, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Male Protagonist, Teen, School, Uniform, Voyeur, Milf, Humiliation
Size: 555 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

Changelog 0.7.0:

Completed Revenge Cheat missing scenes
Revenge Cheat scenes added to the gallery
Added to the gallery 'watchable' versions of some previously 'playable' only scenes
Revamp of 'banging' minigames
Added external configuration file (check WHATSNEW.TXT)

Download:

Download - 556.0 MB
Antiguo 15/04/18, 18:30:39   #2533
UpMaster
Secta God

Battle Of The Bulges - Version 0.3.1 - Update

You play as a young, muscle-bound, horse-hung boy who moves to a new home on the tropical island of Veri-Bosti with his mom and sis. There, you are challenged by the local school stud to a duel: whoever fucks the most girls in a week will be crowned the undisputed school stud. Your aim is for each girl to reach “Epic Lust” so that she is primed for the taking, before your AI challenger gets inside her panties. And hence begins the epic “Battle of the Bulges”. ​

Platform : Windows/Mac
Updated: 15 April, 2018
Genre: Ren'py, Date-Sim, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Anal, Hardcore Sex, Doggystyle, Threesome, Public Sex, Incest, Family Sex, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister, Aunt, Seduction, Voyeur, Titsjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Crampie
Size: 499 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 425 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

Changelog Version 0.3.1:

* fixed bugs from day03
* Frieda sex scene is finished
* fixed Katsumi's movie file
* mermaid can be seen without Halle
* Can go back to the Principal's office after taking pictures at the Sports Hall

Download:

Download - 925.2 MB
Antiguo 15/04/18, 19:24:39   #2534
UpMaster
Secta God

Fashion Business: Monica’s Adventures - Episode 1

This Game is about Monica. Monica is a "Rich B*tch". Monica is the Boss. Most of all Monica adores authority and to control people and she manages with everything not in a sensitive or delicate way. If Monica was your Boss, you would be likely fired. For certain, everybody has ever met their own Monica!
Take part in her luxurious life. Monica is sure that her existence is going to be always the same! What do you think? If suddenly you appear as witness of her falling down lower and lower in the social standing?

Windows
Release Date: 14 April, 2018
Genre: Rpg, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Handjob, Brunette, Blonde, Glasses, Gangbang, Sexy Lingerie, Humilation, Lesbians, Blackmail, Fat Man, Interracial, Ashamed, Corruption, Voyeur
Size: 1.64 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

Download:

Download - 1.6 GB
Antiguo 16/04/18, 03:30:58   #2535
UpMaster
Secta God

House Arrest – Updated - Version 0.8

Main Character Joel, a former criminal who is serving a prison sentence in his own home. Joel counts on the help of young Alanna, a girl who does the housework in exchange for housing. It’s up to the player to teach Alanna to become a good maid.

Windows all
Update: 14 April, 2018
Genre: Erotic Adventure, Big Dick, Teen, Incest, Brother-Sister, Naked, Big Boobs, Doggystyle, Redhead, Brunette, Handjob, Voyeur, Sexy Lingerie, Cumshot, Threesome, Milf, Cheating, Anal, Crampie, Threesome, Lesbians
Size: 972 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

Download:

Download - 972.7 MB
Antiguo 16/04/18, 04:57:43   #2536
UpMaster
Secta God

Waifu Academy - Updated - Version 0.3.2c

In Waifu Academy, you play as young man (with a name of your choice, of course), who wishes to seek revenge after many years of harrowing ordeals... The game features more than 30 characters, each of which is unique and has a (hopefully) believable background.
Most of the game scenes take place at a fictional private high school called, 'Sazaki Academy.'

Windows
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Animation, Male Protagonist, Incest, Brother-Sister, Milf, Mom-Son, Big Dick, Blowjob, Sexy Lingerie, Doggystyle, Masturbation, Family Sex, Seduction, Handjob, Voyeur, Titsjob, Corruption, Harem, Cumshot
Size: 1.23 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

Version 0.3.2c Changelog :

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed your week-end! A bit more than 2 weeks ago, I said : "Guys I'll deliver a full sound Waifu Academy later in the month. " I didn't know what I was going to face... But since I don't want to disappoint I worked no-stop(really), and here it is : 27 differents musics! 48 differents sounds! mixed, arranged and beta tested from the whole begining to the end of the game. (I also tweaked many scene along the way...) Unfortunatly I didn't had the time to do the same thing during the "animted scene", I could but you guys would end without new content to play for the next update.(So I think I made the right call) The "Bonus" sound Waifu Academy 0.3.2c is to celebrate our nearly 200 Patrons!! And will be available now, also on Android for - Funder - and more donator rank! About rank and pledge, I'm opening 4 new - V.I.P - slots, if you are interested it's now or never. Because they are the last slots for Waifu Academy... A last thing, obviously the incoming May Waifu Academy update will be a bit delayed... You guys asked for more choice during scene with different outcomes I'm doing it! You requested better scene and art in the last poll, this is what I have focused on April update, lately you guys asked for sound and music, you now got it! Every month Waifu Academy standard is reaching a new stage, it's a pleasure to see my game and work evolve this fast, It push my boundary as a creator, this is enriching! But it's also now very demanding, and I hope you guys understand it. Anyway enjoy, I'll keep doing my best to please you!

Download:

Download - 1.2 GB
Antiguo 16/04/18, 07:26:06   #2537
UpMaster
Secta God

Lancaster Boarding House - Version 1.1 (Pc, Mac)

The story goes on after the lake party and brings new events and curious scenarios, as well as exciting new adventures! As said in a previous post Anna has the spotlight but Chloe, Rose and some new faces make themselves known! I believe this update is even better than the demo version but I'll let you be the judge of that... It seems there's more to the story that previously thought... No more spoilers!
Also, some scenes will be accessed if you have done certain things (This will be made clear in the walkthrough in a few days.)
Finally found a better video converter for the animations, so expect them to only get better from now on! I really hope there is enough time in the next update to try out something new with the video animations.

Windows/Mac
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Animation, Male Protagonist, Big Dick, Blowjob, Sexy Lingerie, Doggystyle, Masturbation, Seduction, Handjob, Voyeur, Titsjob, Corruption, Harem, Cumshot, Cheating, Public Sex, Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, Facial, Fantasy
Size: 1.14 Gb - Pc Version
Size: 1.12 Gb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

Download:

Download - 2.3 GB
Antiguo 16/04/18, 13:05:21   #2538
UpMaster
Secta God

Unforgettable Dinner - Updated - Version 0.06

Platform: Windows
Genre: Erotic adventure, HTML, Visual Novel, Sexy girl, Blonde, Redhead, Big Bobs, Masturbation, Big ass, Lesbians, Seduced, Voyeur, Oral, Voyeur, Doggystyle, Public sex, Blowjob, Cumshot
Size: 267 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

Changelog 0.06:

– All links removed from first screen. Now it just the image with a blinking “Start Here” sign.
– The links are now on the second page, replacing the old disclaimer (that still was saying Afternoon to Remember).
– With all new space, I improved the links descriptions and added more info, like the game current version.
– You can start a new one or load a game directly from that page.
– The settings button were placed on the last update, but now the saves are working! Narigone helped me to create the angular controls, I was wasting too many time not generating images. Well, the menu being there, means I can add new stuff in the future
– Still working on multiple languages, the button is there, but it don’t work.
– A new and cleaner disclaimer was inserted as first scene, were you can choose Title (back to splashscreen), extra scenes or start the game.
– The second, ex first, scene is were the content actually begins, with the Kayleigh path still disabled.
– Initial music became randomic. The game already has 5 background musics, but always started on 1, now it can start in anyone.
– Somepeople complained about the sound on the buttom click, so I changed to a more discrete one.

Download:

Download - 267.6 MB
Antiguo 16/04/18, 15:12:15   #2539
UpMaster
Secta God

Ways of Life - Version 0.1 (Pc, Mac)

You're a young man whose father recently left mysteriously. You need to find out what happened to him, but, in the meantime, you can have fun with girls and even discover your bloodline secrets.​

Windows/Mac
Release Date: 14 April, 2018
Genre: Unity 3D, Visual Novel, Simulator, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Incest, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Corruption, Harem, Voyeur, Brunette, Sexy Lingerie, Masturbation, Fantasy
Size: 187 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 200 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

Download:

Download - 388.5 MB
Antiguo 16/04/18, 17:01:41   #2540
UpMaster
Secta God

A Perverted Family – Updated - Version 1.3

You are an adopted child who finally gets in touch with your biological mother and sisters who you thought you never had! You find the opportunity to get to know them in a two-week at L’amour Hotel stay which they paid for.

Platform: Windows
Updated: 16 April, 2018
Genre: 3DCG, Corruption, Harem, Incest, Male Protagonist, Milf, Mom-son, Wet Pussy, Seduction, Big Boobs, Glasses, Sexy Girls,*Brother-Sister, Sexy Lingerie, Big Dick, Blowjob, Handjob, Public Sex, Cumshot
Size: 1.93 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

Changelog Version 1.3:

- It comes with about +500 CG!
- Newly added map/menu system!
- Beginning of Day 2!
- Services from Eliza + other staff...
- Choice to move around freely in a map.
- Short "Quests"
- Meeting a new character
- 6 more new scenes!
- 2 - 3 new H-Scenes!
Changelog (SPOILERS AHEAD):
- Redid earlier CG
- Integrated Map CG
- Integrated Map System concurrent with Choice options, broadens possibility of dynamic gameplay
- Integrated parallax effect on menu
- Added in extra Eliza shower scene
- Added in Eliza introducing new map
- Added in "Game Tips" for when player feels lost, located when clicking on Eliza
- Added in Breakfast scene with Girls
- Quests with Eliza - To get members pass
- Quest with Brooke - To get Ice and Wine
- Added in scene with introduction to new character.
- Added in shower scene with Masseuse
- Added in new transitions to complement certain physics
- Added in Sauna scene with Brooke
- Added in 2 Erotic scenes, 1 sex scene

Download:

Download - 1.9 GB
Respuesta

Herramientas
Desplegado

Normas de Publicación